LAUNCHING THE 2018 ANNUAL CONGOLESE-AMERICAN LEADERSHIP AWARD.
The CONGOLESE-AMERICAN SCHOLARSHIP FUND
“Nurturing Tomorrow’s Leaders Today”
To nurture the sense of achievement and leadership for the greater Good
- To recognize Congolese who have distinguished themselves in Various fields such as Education, Business, Philanthropy, Sport, Medicine, Engineering and Advocacy for Congo.
- To Stir-up the spirit of accomplishment and excellence in the Congolese youth studying in the USA.
The Congolese-American Leadership Award’s program honors students who have embraced high levels of academic excellence and community service with $2,000 college scholarships.
Eligibility for Students.
- Complete an Application.
- Be of Congolese origin actively involved in community services
- School Attendance. Be a regular student in grade 11th with previous excellent GPA in Grade 10 (3.8)
- Low Family Income. Be a regular student in grade 11th but from a very low-income family.
- Disability. Be a regular student in grade 11 with any type of disability
- Writing Essay Context. Write a Compelling essay on your innovative vision on Congo
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADULT
- Outstanding performance in Art ( Music, Poetry, Drawing, Drama ), Business, Medical Field, Nursing, Media, Philanthropy, Sport, Leadership, Human Rights Advocacy, Peace advocacy for Congo.
- Contact to be made by the Nomination Committee
WHEN. AUGUST 2018
WHERE. WASHINGTON DC.
January 5th 2018 to February 5th Selection of the members of the “ Nomination Committee
- Application Request. From March 1, 2018 to April 30th 2018(Midnight)
- Essay writing context. From May 4, 2018 to June 4 ,2018(Midnight)
- July 30th Publication of Nominees
- August 2018. Award Banquet.