- VOTER REGISTRATION CAMPAIGN.
“Although our interests as citizens vary, each one is an artery to the heart that pumps life through the body politic, and each is important to the health of democracy.”
– Bill Moyers (Journalist, TV host)
We seek to provide and encourage Congolese American to register to vote and to cast their ballot on voting days.
“A good head and a good heart are always a perfect combination
Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world”
- Schools Supply
- Schools Building
- Talent Pool.
3. CONGO JUSTICE AND PEACE INITIATIVE.
- The Peace Clubs Initiative.
- Restorative Justice Initiative.
“Material deprivation reduces people to mere survival; insecurity causes families to break up; exploitation robs people of their potential; humiliation, exclusion and contempt reach a point at which people living in extreme poverty are not recognized as human beings…
(International Movement, 2013)
- Micro finance and Entrepreneurship Initiatives.
- Invest DRC Initiative
- Congo Volunteer Corps.
- Argo-pastoral Initiatives.” The Food On Table Project”
2. Good governance and leadership initiatives.
Initiate and support workshop and training on Governance and leadership.
- Civic Engagement Education.
“There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up.”
― John Holmes
“Everyone can rise above their circumstances and achieve success if they are dedicated to and passionate about what they do.” Nelson Mandela.
- Writing Letters campaigns.
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world, indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.